Download brochure – Coming late (Esite tulossa!)
People who gather to authentically connect accelerate their growth and healing.
Introduction to WholeBody Focusing
October 27-28, 2018 (Saturday-Sunday), both days 9.00 – 17.00
Early-bird 500 EUR + vat 24 % (when invoiced and paid by August 31, 2018) Regular Price 600 EUR + vat 24 %
Sari + 358 40 557 3086 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What is WholeBody Focusing?
• A supportive and unbiased approach of how to be present to my life.
• Grounded presence connects me to my internal environment.
• Reflectively listening with my whole body awakens my aliveness.
• A bodily felt sense is a doorway that I can choose to open.
• Work with complex issues and emotions
• Grow in your relationships
• Releave stress and physical pain
• Develop resilience for change
• Connect to your inner wisdom
• Meet your life fully
Why it’s So Effective?
• We learn how to collaborate with our body’s natural wisdom.
• We work directly with our thought patterns and instinctual behaviours.
• We stimulate and Invite our natural curiosity and nurture our selfdevelopment.
• We may not know how to be with something in our life, but something within us does.
• We invite a sense of self to be informed by the body.
• We constantly grow and develop new book marks for our…
Journey to Wholeness…
This workshop is a prerequisite for the WholeBody Focusing Practitioner Program – next one starting in spring 2019.
Jim Grant is a Certifying Coordinator/Master Trainer (Focusing Insitute), Certified Master Integral Coach (PCC, ICF-certified).
“Jim is a skilled Professional WholeBody Focusing Trainer and Therapist certified by the Focusing Institute of New York.
He teaches with heart and enthusiasm…”
– Karen Whalen, Ph.D Certifying Coordinator,
WholeBody Focusing, The Focusing Institute
Sari Ajanko @SariAjanko
+ 358 40 557 3086
Sari Ajanko is a Certified WholeBody Focusing Trainer, Certified Business Coach Master (PCC, ICF-certified) and NLP Trainer.
”Sari’s steady and good-hearted presence make her a lively and genuine Wholebody Focusing facilitator. This, together with her years of experience in coaching and her passion for relational dynamics, offer a foundation of wisdom and safety for workshop participants.”
– Karen Whalen, Ph.D
Certifying Coordinator, WholeBody
Focusing, The Focusing Institute
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE (Lataa esite): tulossa – coming up.