DOWNLOAD BROCHURE (Lataa esite): E=MC2 – Energy Mastery for Coaches
Diversitas Oy is bringing Meg Mann, MCC, to Finland for this exciting and extremely useful one day workshop. Simply because energy matters – for coach and client.
“Each of us is responsible for the energy we bring into a room.”
– Dr. Jill Bolte-Taylor
Are you a certified coach? • Are you ready to become even more masterful at managing your personal energy? • Are you curious how your energy affects the Core Competencies and impacts your coaching? • Would you like to be more skillful in noticing and coaching the energy shifts in your client?
Friday 26.10. at 9.00 – 16.30
Tapahtumahotelli Huone, Länsisatamankatu 16, Helsinki
€ 550 (+ vat 24 %)
Early Bird offer:
€ 450 (+ vat 24 %) when you register before 21.9.
Your registration includes breakfast,
buffet lunch and coffee/tea.
Two 60 minute group calls with
Meg via Zoom after the workshop.
In this Course you will learn:
• Greater awareness of your personal energy and how it can affect your coaching.
• Tips, techniques and strategies on how to set, reset and manage your personal energy in coaching – and in life.
• Greater awareness of the client’s energy, and what to do when you perceive those energy shifts.
• How Energy plays a key role in the ICF Core Competencies for both coach and client.
• Enhanced masterful skills using ICF Core Competencies.
ICF Continuing Education Credits (application pending for up to 8 CCEs in Core Competencies)
Reserve your place and register now by email:
Meg Mann is a Master Certified Coach (MCC) who is
passionate about coaching and living a purposeful life
Meg completed her formal coach training in 2004, and has been an MCC since 2008. She has been involved with ICF Global events and committees, 4 different ACTP training programs; she is a certified Coach Mentor, and served for many years as an ICF assessor. You can learn more about Meg by visiting her website: www.time4clarity.com
Sari Ajanko, Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
Jim Grant, Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
+ 358 40 557 3086